UPTU Uttar Pradesh Technical University has Recently taken 2013 – 2014 Odd semester Examination For B.tech, B-Pharma, B.Arch, MBA, MCA courses. UPTU will be Finished paper checking process shortly and it may be completed on 02 February, 2014. Uttar Pradesh Technical University will very soon going to declare UPTU Odd Semester 2013-2014 Results. Students Who are waiting for results to be declared, can check their results on UPTU Official Website at www.uptu.ac.in whenever Results of UPTU will be released.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) is a Indian University in the states of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 2000 by Uttar Pradesh Government. To reduce workload and proper management, it was separated into Two Universities Named as Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU), Mahamaya Technical University (MTU). Because UPTU is the biggest university in India, It had approximately 822 colleges affiliated by UPTU. But in 2013 again both Universities are merged into UPTU.
UPTU Odd Semester 2013-2014 Results Releasing Dates
As usual University takes the time to check the student’s examination copies and also UPTU Odd Semester Carry over Examination is going on, UPTU Odd Semester Carry over Examination will be finished on 03 January, 2014 so results of all UPTU (MTU & GBTU) Odd Semester 2013-2014 Results will be declared between 14th February to 22th February, 2014 at Official website of UPTU www.uptu.ac.in From Official News.
Follow the Below given steps to Check UPTU (MTU & GBTU ) Odd Semester 2013-2014 Results
- Visit www.uptu.ac.in
- Click on the Result botton
- Now two links are there 1st Former GBTU Result and 2nd Former MTU Result, Those Students who study in that college which is affiliated by GBTU before merging of GBTU & MTU in UPTU they are required to click on the link i.e. Former GBTU Result and left Students are required to click on the link i.e. Former MTU Result
- Now Enter your session, Roll No, Exam type, Type letter from the image, which is given below the Exam type and Submit it
- Result will appear on the screen
- Save it for your Further requirement